Saturday, March 14, 2009

Spring Break

Spring Break should not equal rainy cold weather. But that's what it's been like the past few days. And it sucks. At least the weather is supposed to get better by Monday. But anywho, yesterday we headed home around noon, and it was a nice trip, but it rained the entire three hours home! Lame sauce. I got home around 3 p.m. and right now it's just my mom and sister and I at home because my dad is in Seattle for a business trip until Monday. So we rented Rachel Getting Married and Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist and both were pretty great. Then today we saw Slumdog Millionaire (yes, i realize I have seen it three times now lol but it's good!) and did a little shopping and had dinner at Chili's. Then we came home and I got really bored so I decided to go study and chill out at Starbucks, which was nice. Now I'm chilling on the couch watching television and talking to a couple people online. Hopefully the rest of break will be a bit more eventful.
On a random note, for some reason I have come to the conclusion that I have like all guy friends now. I don't know how exactly that happened. The people I talk to/hang out with the most include Jordan, Brandon, Garrett, and Nathan. Only one of those people is a girl. Obviously I have more female friends, but I don't really talk to them anymore on a regular basis. I never used to be one of those girls that had mainly guy friends. In fact, I used to be the girl that guys with all female friends wanted to date. Now it's like the exact opposite and I don't know why. And that's not to say I want to date every single male friend I have. Brandon is like a brother to me at this point, and Nathan is as well, I just want to know how I got to this point. Hanging out with guys has it's advantages because there is hardly any drama, and I abhor drama. It's just weird to me. Idk. I can't really explain it. Oh well.

No comments: