Sunday, March 15, 2009

Spring Break Day 2

I love music. Without it sometimes I feel like I would be totally lost. Right now John Mayer and Jason Reeves just seem to be speaking to me through their music. And, I get to see one of them live this week which will be great fun. It's just nice to know that I'm not the only one feeling a certain way, even though it feels that way sometimes. I want to enjoy my Spring Break. I think all this gloomy weather has not been helping my mood for the past few days, but it is going to be sunny and 75 tomorrow, so I am determined to wake up and be content with life.

Today was the second day of Spring Break and it was alright. I slept in until 1 p.m. and then woke up to find SFA playing basketball on ESPN for the final game in the Southland Tournament. I watched the game and it was pretty awesome. We won, and are going to the NCAA Tournament for the first time in our school's history, which is pretty freaking exciting! However, there are always those haters that believe since we're a smaller school that we won't get any further. Well, we made it to the national championships, were undefeated in our conference, were undefeated in the Southland Tournament, and have the Player of the Year in the Southland Conference, so I think we can handle it in the big leagues. I am proud to be a Lumberjack baby! My roommate plays in the band, and she gets to travel with them to Miami for the first game! I am so jealous! But I will be watching the game on television of course. :]

Then we just ate some dinner, and then I went to go hang with Diane for awhile. We went to Starbucks and just chilled and caught up for awhile and then went to Target and they had so much freaking cute stuff. I saw the cutest Hello Kitty sandals ever, but they are 17 dollars. I am so very tempted to go back tomorrow when my paycheck clears lol.

Then we were driving home, and saw this traveling carnival that is up at the mall for a few weeks, so we decided to go check that out since it might be a good photo op. Took some cute pictures that I edited on the wondrous Picnik when I got home.

Hopefully the rest of the week will be fun. Shopping, trip to Ft. Worth, Sprinkles, Jason Reeves concert, hanging with Brandon and Diane more, and good weather. :]

No comments: